Want to get involved with the Deception Pass Park Foundation? Here are some ways you can help out:
- Become a Friend of Deception Pass Park! Joining is easy and free. As a Friend, you will receive the Current newsletter and interesting information about the park. Find out about events, activities, current projects and interesting articles about the Park’s history and staff.
- Donate your skills and talents. There are lots of opportunities to help, meet interesting people and make a contribution.
- Become a Beach Naturalist. Help visitors understand and protect the tide pools at Rosario Beach. It’s a fun and rewarding way to spend a day on the beach. Training classes start in March so sign up soon!
- Volunteer at on our our events. There’s always something going on at Deception Pass State Park!
- Attend a board meeting. Our board meets on the last Wednesday of each month. We often have additional meetings to discuss fundraising and other projects. Please contact us if you’d like to attend.
- Buy something at our online Gift Shop. Whether you’re looking for gifts or something for yourself, our Gift Shop is a great place to get Deception Pass souvenirs and support the Foundation at the same time!
- Donate to the Foundation. Your donations help us complete restoration projects and maintain the educational and interpretive functions of the park. Click the button below to make a donation online. Mail donations can be sent to Deception Pass Park Foundation / 41020 State Route 20 / Oak Harbor, WA 98277.
This web site is maintained for the Deception Pass Park Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. It is NOT supported by the Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission, the agency that manages and operates Deception Pass State Park, nor does this website represent the official views of the Commission. The information on this web site is maintained for the Foundation as reasonably current and dependable information for your benefit and use. The Foundation seeks to support Deception Pass State Park and provide valuable services to its visitors. All of the money raised by the Foundation goes to the direct benefit of the educational and resource protection programs of Deception Pass State Park.